Did you know that avocado offers many health benefits & nutritional facts?Avocados are one of the most rich, delicious, and satisfying foods on the planet, and also Avocado health benefits are surprises. By many of the nutritionists it is termed as the powerhouse super food.
From toast toppings to desserts and smoothies, the versatile avocado is often touted as a health food.
Find out about the health and nutritional highlights of avocados.
- Avocados contain 25 milligrams per ounce of a natural plant sterol called beta-sitosterol. Regular consumption of beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols has been seen to help maintain healthy cholesterol level.
- Despite its creamy texture, an avocado is actually high in fibre with approximately 6-7 grams per half fruit. Eating foods with natural fibre can help prevent constipation, maintain a healthy digestive tract, and lower the risk of colon cancer.
- Enjoying avocado at mealtime can help your body absorb more antioxidants from other healthy foods.
- Avocados are high in folate and potassium as well as fibre, monounsaturated fats, and lipid-soluble antioxidants — all of which are tied to improvements in maternal health, birth outcomes, and quality of breast milk.
- These avocado babies are brimming with healthy fat, which takes the body longer to digest and help keep you full and satisfied, so you’re less likely to snack!. Further, avocados are nutrient-packed with over 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients which is especially beneficial if you’re trying to cut calories and keep up with all the nutrition your body actual needs.
- Low sugar intakes can help reduce excessive energy ingestion, which is a risk factor for many metabolic conditions, such as obesity, diabetes and coronary heart disease. Avocados are sugar-free and also have no cholesterol or sodium.
Avocados are a fun food to eat, they’re nutritious, and they’re a good source of monounsaturated fat, which can reduce your risk of many disease.
You can enjoy these fruits not only for their taste and vibrant color, but also for their heart-healthy effects.
Making avocados a regular part of the diet confers a dietary superiority, as well as supplying a better nutritional profile. This adds up to a lower risk of developing metabolic syndrome and strengthening overall health with a multitude of essential nutrients, and also Avocado health benefits surprises in our life.
So, what’s the wait for?
Grab an avocado & enjoy all the fruitful benefits of it.
Want to know more food facts ?