The future in food business
The hottest discussion brewing now is ‘the’ big shift to Cloud Kitchen. It comes with a gamut of advantages like, low set up costs which means less of investment on real estate (space), savings on overheads, delivery only model & leaves the option for unlimited expansion.
There are various models – here is a glance:
- The independent cloud kitchen model – Single brand, single kitchen, no storefront.
- The Rebel foods (Faasos) business model – Multi-brand (cuisine), single kitchen, multiple outlets, no storefront.
- The Freshmenu business model – Single brand, single kitchen, multiple outlets, with a storefront.
- The Swiggy Access business model – Aggregator owned, multi (restaurant) brand, rented co-working kitchens, no storefront.
- The Zomato Infrastructure Services business model – Aggregator owned, multi-restaurant brand, rented kitchens, with a storefront.
- The Kitopi business model – Cooking and delivery fully outsourced
Gustasi – An aggregator with an aim to bring together home kitchens & foodies. We have more than 800 kitchens signed up with Gustasi across India as we speak.
Come on board & start earning right away! Move on to cloud.
READ MORE ABOUT GUSTASI WOMEN EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME