Let’s do a quick intro on a franchise restaurant & cloud kitchen.
1. You buy the rights to use an existing brand.
2. The brand name is called the Franchisor and you are the Franchisee.
3. Set up is a physical service area like a regular restaurant
4. The owners grant third-party operators the rights to use the business’s name, branding, and model in exchange for fees or royalties.
5. You receive ongoing support in the form of advisement or marketing.
1. No store-front
2. No Dining area
3. Exists online
4. Runs through online orders
5. Delivery can be takeaway or drop
6. Can function with one kitchen and several outlets
7. It has no real estate & overhead costs, with immense expansion opportunities.
8. Home cooks, food trucks, experienced chefs, quick service restaurants, conventional restaurants, bakers etc. Can open their cloud kitchen services.
Gustasi’s cloud kitchen is the most simplest way you can become an entrepreneur.
Let’s check the Pros & Cons of both Franchise & Gustasi Cloud Kitchen
Tips for a successful Cloud Kitchen on Gustasi
1. Match your prices with the market rates so you are not branded as too expensive.
2. Make the best use of the marketing provided & contact Gustasi for any other or all your online marketing initiatives. We are ready to help.
3. Call for customer support if you are stuck any where in the process.
Not yet registered ?
This article has been complied with content from: